Videos are certainly far more engaging and entertaining than plain texts or blogs. They catch the attention easily as they impact the senses...
Videos are certainly far more engaging and entertaining than plain texts or blogs. They catch the attention easily as they impact the senses instantly. They convey messages and ideas in a coherent manner and without doubt, keep the users hooked in the process.
For marketers worldwide, videos have now become perhaps the most necessary ingredient of their marketing strategy for myriad benefits it brings. In fact, the world of video marketing is growing at a phenomenal rate with more opportunity in the store.
Videos continue to make ripples in 2016 and the trend looks to go on for years to come. In the wake of its ever-growing popularity, it makes sense to take a peek into the world of changes or value-addition that videos, or video marketing, is able to do.
Now let’s look at some stats -
- A report by Forrester says that the click-through rate of an email witnesses a jump of up to 300% when videos get included in it.
- As per a report by Unbounce, conversion shots up to some 80% when video/s are put on a landing page.
- As per ComScore, more than 6 users out of all who have watched a video are likely to buy a product online.
- A ReelSEO survey says that around 96% B2B brand have video as a major constituent for their marketing campaigns and a vast majority of them report positive ROI.
Now, Let's see a beautiful Infographic on Value of Video Marketing:
Value of video marketing
The stats related to the impacts caused by videos are truly impressive. There should absolutely be no debate on the benefits to brands using videos.
Here are major benefits that videos deliver when used as marketing tool -
- Stimulant to purchaseMany studies and researches have established how using videos boost the sales of brands. In fact, over 70% buyers who watch product videos are likely to get led to the purchase.
- Increase your ROIAn overwhelming majority of brands report to have witnessed a boost to the ROI after using videos as marketing tools. This shows the kind of role played by videos in today time of cut-throat competition.
- Boost brand buildingPeople not only love watching videos but also love sharing them. Thus, your message is bound to reach to more people on the internet. This will clearly help boost the brand building.
- Engagement and entertainmentVideos are the tool to bring engagement and entertainment to users. Thus, for yours to score well on the internet, they must be absorbing with really good content. Only then can you hope to reap rewards out of them.
- Boost conversion with product videosBrands now have understood the value of sharing quality product videos with their target audience. This is how conversions are boosted. However, the videos should explain things properly else they will fail to make any headway for sure.
Sid Garg is an SEO and SMO specialist at Mind Digital Group with years of experience of the domain. He consults and guide brands on planning, execution and implementation of social media consulting Services to help them with drive more traffic.